30 September 2019
I pray you had a blessed Yom Teru’ah. The new moon was visible in Israel and the United States at sunset on 29 September. Share your new moon sighting.
|West-central, New Mexico, United States||29 September||2|
|Point Judith, Rhode Island, United States||29 September||3|
|Central Eastern Australia||30 September||2|
|Melbourne, Victoria, Australia||30 September||4|
Based on the 29th of September, the seventh month calendar is as follows (starting the erev before):
- Yom Teru’ah – 30 September
- Yom Ha Kippurrim – 9 October
- Sukkōth – 14 October – 20 October
- Shemini Atzereth – 21 October
May YHWH be with you,
Ya’aqov Adam Meyer
Jerusael and Zebulun Valley, Israel
The new moon was sighted from Israel this evening, Sunday, 29 September 2019!
- From Jerusalem at 6:54pm by Devorah Gordon, followed by Rebeca Corlan, Ion Corlan, Cristian Pricop, Dawn Austin, Grant and Reidar.
- From the Zevulun Valley at 7:01pm by Yoel Halevi and his son.
West-central, New Mexico, United States
The new moon crescent was sighted clear, bright, and high in West-central, New Mexico, USA by 2 observers 15 minutes after local sunset. DM (2 observers)
Point Judith, Rhode Island, United States
Lots of low clouds, but the crescent became visible for a brief period. JA (3 observers)
Central Eastern Australia
New moon wasn’t visible last night but easily visible the 30th September at sunset. YM (2 observers)
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Very cloudy but we saw in the last 15 minutes before the moonset. RJ (4 observers)