20 August 2020
The new moon was sighted in Israel today. Reports will be added as they are available.
Share your new moon report.
|United States||19 August||Many|
|Upper Ferntree Gully, Victoria, Australia||20 August||4|
|East Central Australia||20 August||None|
May YHWH be with you,
Ya’aqov Adam Meyer
19 August 2020
Positive sightings in the US. Truth of Yahweh
20 August 2020
Upper Ferntree Gully, Victoria, Australia
Observed by 4. RJ
The new moon was sighted from Israel this evening, Thursday, 20 August 2020!
- From Ma’ale Adummim by Roy Hoffman, who first spotted the moon with binoculars and then sighted it with his naked eye at 7:07pm.
- From Jerusalem by Devorah Gordon at 7:14pm, followed by Gil Ashendorf.
- From Beer Sheva by Yochanan Zaqantov and Gabby Zaqantov at 7:37pm.
- From Tiberias by Denis Chkolnik at 7:21pm, followed by Maureen Chkolnik.
- From Tel Aviv by Daniela Katsikas at 7:57pm.
This means sunset on 20 August 2020 marks the beginning of the new month. Be sure to keep track what number month this is, based on when you started the new year!
On behalf of all of us who rely on these observations, we wish to thank everyone in Israel who looked for the new moon this evening and sent in their observations in a timely manner. We are also extremely grateful to those of you who have stepped up and are supporting our efforts from afar, your support helps us be able to collect the observations and share these reports around the world.
The photo at the top of this report was taken by from our observation point in Jerusalem this evening.
If reliable first-hand New Moon and Aviv Reports from Israel are of value to you, please consider supporting our efforts. We could really use your support in restoring the Biblical Calendar.
Chodesh Tov! Make it a great month!
East Central Australia
No sighting due to weather. YM
You must be logged in to post a comment.